By: Scrum Training Review
Review: April 24, 2013
-Solid information regarding the nuances of Scrum and negotiating issues.
-Might need more Scrum process information for a beginner.
Very lively instructor-useful anecdotes from a variety of applications. Engaged class with a lot of good questions & did not make class feel stupid when we didn't know the answers.
I thought the training did a good job of covering the basics and introducing the concepts of Scrum. The group conversations helped to demonstrate some of the inherent benefits and group dynamics.
I would have like to see more discussion of modified implementations and suggested uses that are outside of the ideal situations. (larger teams...etc)
interesting course, dynamic teacher, highly relevant. Useful even if you aren't directly involved in scrum or agile.
Additional focus on real life scrum master problems and issues.
1. Very interactive, energy, coomunicative
2. Learned from nothing to something. Got better hang of what Scrum is.
3. Ambiance, food was great.
1. Do not drift from the actual topic.
2. Interaction with teams rather than individuals.
3. Real time examples, situations, Powerpoint slides.